The tried and true, smart technology behind the Mitsubishi Electric HVAC systems of today has evolved from their introduction in the 1950s. Their technology allows energy efficient, individual comfort control with minimal impact on your home since they offer both ductless and limited length ducted solutions.
The technology behind Mitsubishi Electric HVAC systems is referred to in many different ways, including mini-split, multi-split, split-ductless, split-zoning, and variable refrigerant flow. Mitsubishi Electric split-zoning technology is the primary method for conditioning spaces in homes and commercial building around the world. That is why Mitsubishi Electric introduced this technology into North America over thirty years ago.
Control your comfort...in every room.
- Freedom to control your comfort in each and every room. Simply set the temperature for each room with an easy-to-use controller
- INVERTER-driven compressor technology in the outdoor unit delivers precise indoor comfort in each conditioned room with consistent temperature and total control
- Mitsubishi Electric indoor systems operate as low as 19dBs; quieter than a human whisper
- i-see™ Sensor detects real-time temperature disparities within a room and automatically adjusts airflow to compensate and perfect comfort
- H2i® hyper-heating INVERTER technology provides tremendous heating capabilities when outside ambient temperatures are -13° F to make sure your home is warm and comfortable, even on the coldest days
It's possible to transform any room in your home or your entire home into an oasis of comfort; cool and dry in the summer and warm and cozy in the winter. Mitsubishi Electric gives you precise temperature control even in spaces you thought would be impossible to fix. Thanks to their advanced INVERTER-driven compressor technology and smart, easy-to-use controls, you can achieve consistent temperatures throughout the room as you are saving energy all year long, year after year.
Mitsubishi Electric energy efficient systems save you money.
- More energy efficient than traditional HVAC Systems
- Use only the exact amount of energy needed to maintain comfort
- Are up to 40% more efficient than window units
The majority of Mitsubishi Electric systems are ENERGY STAR qualified and many systems are eligible for federal and state tax credits plus local utility rebates.
Mitsubishi Electric systems feature multi-stage allergen filtration for cleaner, healthier air.
- Removes particulates and contaminants from the air with continuous fan operation for better air circulation
- Easy-to-clean hybrid catechin pre-filters absorb odors and last up to 10 years
- Anti-allergen filter traps dust, allergens and other particles to improve indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Platinum Deodorizing filter (select systems) uses nanotechnology for highly effective odor absorption
Each system is designed to fit your life.
- Experience ultimate comfort in the rooms you use most.
- Save energy with sophisticated but simple zone control.
- Enjoy your home; Mitsubishi Electric smart systems adapt to your needs.
Mitsubishi Electric eco-comfort technology is friendly to you and the planet.
Call us today to schedule your FREE Mitsubishi consultation. 803-735-1144
- Industry-leading eco-comfort technology is built into every system.
- Mitsubishi Electric cares about the environment, and their products reflect that concern.
- Mitsubishi Electric products won the coveted 2009 GREEN PRODUCT award.
[ home page